The Adamawa Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Yola says it has received 19 petitions.
The Secretary of the tribunal, Mr Godwin Ezenwa, made this known to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Saturday in Yola.
Ezenwa said the petitions comprised of two for Senate, seven for House of Representatives, and 10 for House of Assembly.
Ezenwa said the tribunal would have its inaugural sitting on Monday, April 8. (NAN)
- Report: Ammunition from US, Israel, Iran used in farmer-herder crisis in Nigeria
- Imo lady killed in Kebbi family not yet identified, help if you know her family
- APC has performed more than critics – AGF, Abubakar Malami
- There will be no protest in Lagos on October 1 – Lagos Police ban rallies and protests
- Soldier dismissed and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for defiling 13-year-old girl