The United States embassy in Nigeria has suspended drop box service or interview waiver for those renewing visas in the country.
In a statement seen by TheCable on Tuesday, the world power said the interview waiver suspension will take effect from Tuesday, May 14, 2019.
“The Embassy and Consulate of the United States in Nigeria has suspended the interview waiver ‘Drop Box’ application process effective May 14, 2019,” the statement read.
This means those attempting to renew their visas must now attend visa interviews like first timers.
- Report: Ammunition from US, Israel, Iran used in farmer-herder crisis in Nigeria
- Imo lady killed in Kebbi family not yet identified, help if you know her family
- APC has performed more than critics – AGF, Abubakar Malami
- There will be no protest in Lagos on October 1 – Lagos Police ban rallies and protests
- Soldier dismissed and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for defiling 13-year-old girl