President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has won the Feb. 23 election held in Kaduna state with 993,482 votes.
Prof. Bello Shehu, the Returning Officer of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announced the result on Monday in Kaduna.
Shehu said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Atiku Abubakar, scored 613,318 votes in the poll.
He said the APC won in 14 local government areas of the state, while the PDP won in nine local government areas.
- Report: Ammunition from US, Israel, Iran used in farmer-herder crisis in Nigeria
- Imo lady killed in Kebbi family not yet identified, help if you know her family
- APC has performed more than critics – AGF, Abubakar Malami
- There will be no protest in Lagos on October 1 – Lagos Police ban rallies and protests
- Soldier dismissed and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for defiling 13-year-old girl