The Chairman of People’s democratic party in Jega local government of Kebbi state Abdullahi D. Katanga has decamped to the ruling All progressive party APC along with 3000 people.
Katanga’s decamping to APC on the eve of Presidential election is observed to have apparently caused some people to become demoralized on the part of some PDP party diehard in Jega local government.
However, Sanusi Ladan has been selected to act the position of Jega local government PDP Chairman.
- Report: Ammunition from US, Israel, Iran used in farmer-herder crisis in Nigeria
- Imo lady killed in Kebbi family not yet identified, help if you know her family
- APC has performed more than critics – AGF, Abubakar Malami
- There will be no protest in Lagos on October 1 – Lagos Police ban rallies and protests
- Soldier dismissed and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for defiling 13-year-old girl