President Muhammadu Buhari is currently presiding over an emergency meeting of the All Progressives Congress (APC) caucus at the party’s national secretariat, Abuja.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that those in attendance included Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, the National Leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole.
Others at the meeting were the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, APC members of the National Assembly, APC State governors from Lagos, Niger, Zamfara, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Jigawa, Borno, Bauchi and Kaduna
- Report: Ammunition from US, Israel, Iran used in farmer-herder crisis in Nigeria
- Imo lady killed in Kebbi family not yet identified, help if you know her family
- APC has performed more than critics – AGF, Abubakar Malami
- There will be no protest in Lagos on October 1 – Lagos Police ban rallies and protests
- Soldier dismissed and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for defiling 13-year-old girl