The Kaduna State Government on Wednesday approved the Constitution of the 2019 Transition Committee to ensure a smooth swearing-in on May 29.
Mr Samuel Aruwan, Gov. Nasir El-R\rufai’s Spokesman, disclosed this in statement in Abuja.
Aruwan said the committee would be chaired by the Kaduna State Deputy Governor Elect Hadiza Balarabe .
Others are Alhaji Balarabe Lawal, the Secretary to the State Government, as Vice-Chairman and Muyiwa Adekeye, the Special Adviser, Media and Communication, as Secretary.
The committee also has the APC State Chairman’ Air Commodore Emmanuel Jekada, the two APC senators-elect from Kaduna State, Suleiman Kwari and Uba Sani, and Hajiya Zainab Ahmed, the Minister of Finance.
Other members are business magnate Alhaji Idris Othman, Husaini Adamu Dikko, a past president of the Institute of Quantity Surveyors, and Mr Charles Bonat, a former SSG of Kaduna State who retired as a federal Permanent Secretary.
Others are Commissioners of Women Affairs and Social Development, Hajiya Hafsat Baba, Local Government, Prof. Kabir Mato and Planning and Budget, Muhammad Abdullahi, the Commissioner.
Also on the committee are APC Kaduna Campaign Director-General Ben Kure, Campaign Director of Organisation, Dr. Muhammad Bello and former DG of NEMA, Muhammad Sidi.
The youth contingent includes Muhammad Hafiz Bayero, Special Adviser-Intergovernmental Relations, and ICT expert Nuradeen Maidoki, Mrs Stella Amako, senior APC member, and Hajiya Umma Aboki, Executive Secretary of KADIPA.(NAN)
- Report: Ammunition from US, Israel, Iran used in farmer-herder crisis in Nigeria
- Imo lady killed in Kebbi family not yet identified, help if you know her family
- APC has performed more than critics – AGF, Abubakar Malami
- There will be no protest in Lagos on October 1 – Lagos Police ban rallies and protests
- Soldier dismissed and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for defiling 13-year-old girl