Famous Kannywood actress Hadiza Gabon, has donated N500,000 to an ailing film producer Rabiu Arrahus who was due to undergo surgery following a car accident.
The actress whose colleagues cheered her on social media for the support, has been engaged in various philanthropic activities in Kano and other Northern States.
Tamam Sha’aban, a famous actor and a Singer in the industry, made a social media post earlier this week, revealing that their colleague was involved in an accident and needed surgery.
Sha’aban made the disclosure in a post he made on his Instagram page tyshaban, appealing to the members of Kannywood to donate in every possible way.
The Actor later made a post commending Gabon for the donation she made, while a film Director Hassan Giggs on his page hassan_giggs also lauded the actress.
NAN reports that the King of Kannywood Ali Nuhu, has also donated to the ailing producer although the amount donated by Ali was not revealed. (NAN)
- Report: Ammunition from US, Israel, Iran used in farmer-herder crisis in Nigeria
- Imo lady killed in Kebbi family not yet identified, help if you know her family
- APC has performed more than critics – AGF, Abubakar Malami
- There will be no protest in Lagos on October 1 – Lagos Police ban rallies and protests
- Soldier dismissed and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for defiling 13-year-old girl