President of the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, Paul Usoro on Friday, appeared before Justice Rilwan Aikawa of the Federal High Court Lagos, to answer a 10-count charge preferred against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
NAN reports that Mr Usoro pleaded not guilty to all counts of the charge.
Meanwhile, the court has issued a bench warrant for the arrest and production in court of four others named in the body of the charge, who are said to be at large.
They are: Uwemedimo Nwoko, Margaret Ukpe, Linus Nsikn, and Mfot Udomah.
- There will be no protest in Lagos on October 1 – Lagos Police ban rallies and protests
- Soldier dismissed and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for defiling 13-year-old girl
- Bandits kill Army colonel, two soldiers in Katsina
- NLC to go ahead with Monday protest despite court order
- Frustrated graduate from Katsina reportedly sets all his certificates ablaze due to inability to secure a job