President Buhari has vowed to ensure that only credible persons with proven character will be appointed into office in his second term. The president who won the February 23rd presidential election, said this during a victory dinner organised for the All Progressives Congress Women and Youth Campaign Council at the Presidential Villa, Abuja yesterday Saturday, March 2nd.
The President also responded to the call by the women and youths to include more of them in his new cabinet, saying that “persons of integrity would not be denied appointment.” He thanked the women and youths immensely for working tirelessly to ensure he won the election.
- Report: Ammunition from US, Israel, Iran used in farmer-herder crisis in Nigeria
- Imo lady killed in Kebbi family not yet identified, help if you know her family
- APC has performed more than critics – AGF, Abubakar Malami
- There will be no protest in Lagos on October 1 – Lagos Police ban rallies and protests
- Soldier dismissed and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for defiling 13-year-old girl