The Independent National Election Commission, INEC in Zamfara, has issued Governor Aminu Masari a certificate of return, Sunday, in Zamfara. Masari who is the incumbent Governor of Katsina state, also contested and won the Governorship election under the All Progressive Party, APC in the recent Governorship election in the state.
Masari said ” Having signed and collected my certificate of return from @inecnigeria, I felt the burden of leadership getting heavier on me because it signifies the acceptance and trust our people have in us. It is therefore paramount upon us to ensure the security and wellbeing of our people”.
- There will be no protest in Lagos on October 1 – Lagos Police ban rallies and protests
- Soldier dismissed and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for defiling 13-year-old girl
- Bandits kill Army colonel, two soldiers in Katsina
- NLC to go ahead with Monday protest despite court order
- Frustrated graduate from Katsina reportedly sets all his certificates ablaze due to inability to secure a job