The Police Command in Kaduna State on Sunday vowed to fish out the attackers of Nandu village of Sanga Local Government Area of Kaduna State and bring them to justice.
The Command Public Relations Officer, DSP Yakubu Sabo, who made this known to News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Kaduna, said the command had mobilised operatives to the scene of the incident and taken the injured and dead to the hospital.
Sabo said that a joint patrol team of the Police and the Army were in the area to forestall possible break down of law and order.
He added that the Commissioner of Police (CP), Mr Ahmad Abdurrahaman, had condemn the killing and commiserated with the families of victims of the attack.
According to him, Abdulrahaman has advised the affected community against taking the law into their hands and to allow justice to take its course.
He explained that unknown gunmen entered Nandu village on March 16, shot dead nine persons, injured two others and torched several houses. (NAN)
- Report: Ammunition from US, Israel, Iran used in farmer-herder crisis in Nigeria
- Imo lady killed in Kebbi family not yet identified, help if you know her family
- APC has performed more than critics – AGF, Abubakar Malami
- There will be no protest in Lagos on October 1 – Lagos Police ban rallies and protests
- Soldier dismissed and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for defiling 13-year-old girl