POLITICS NIGERIA has obtained the resignation letter written by the Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Agboola Ajayi to the All Progressives Congress, APC.
Ajayi, in a letter written on Sunday 21st of June, notified the party of his full resignation. This is coming shortly after he was blocked from leaving the state government house by Police officers on the orders of the state governor, Rotimi Akeredolu.
- Bandits kill Army colonel, two soldiers in Katsina
- NLC to go ahead with Monday protest despite court order
- Frustrated graduate from Katsina reportedly sets all his certificates ablaze due to inability to secure a job
- 7 policemen, 3 soldiers killed as Boko haram terrorists attack Borno Governor, Babagana Zulum’s convoy
- Banditry, insecurity in Zuru land: Matters arising