A corps member who graduated from UNIZIK has died after she was allegedly poisoned by a man she turned down.
Chizuroke Egodi Onuorah was one of the best graduating students in the Environmental management department and the second best-graduating student in the faculty of environmental sciences.
She was posted to Oyo state for her NYSC. Unfortunately, she passed on before completing her youth service.
There are two different reports about the cause of her death. Friends shared screenshots of a chat where the deceased purportedly claimed that she had been vomiting after being poisoned by a man who was asking her out in Ibadan.
- Bandits kill Army colonel, two soldiers in Katsina
- NLC to go ahead with Monday protest despite court order
- Frustrated graduate from Katsina reportedly sets all his certificates ablaze due to inability to secure a job
- 7 policemen, 3 soldiers killed as Boko haram terrorists attack Borno Governor, Babagana Zulum’s convoy
- Banditry, insecurity in Zuru land: Matters arising